The BL7917 combines a ORP meter with a chemical dosing pump in order to maintain a desired set point in process applications.
- Two advanced instruments in one compact unit
- Convenient installation with all controls on front panel
- Widely used in plating, wastewater treatment, water treatment and swimming pools
- Isolated 4 to 20 mA recorder output
- ORP controller and dosing pumps in one compact unit.
- ±5 mV accuracy with unbeatable performance.
- Isolated 4 to 20 mA recorder output.
- Proportional dosing slows the pump down when the measured ORP level approaches the set value which avoids over dosage of oxidising or reducing agents.
- Alarm contact is activated whenever the ORP reading varies more than 200 mV from the set point.
- Auxiliary contacts allow the user to attach a mixer or priming pump that is activated only when the pump is dosing.
- High Quality materials are used for all parts that come into contact with liquid.
The BL 7917 series is supplied with discharge and suction valves, polyethylene tubing, power cable and instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.