The Hanna Instruments- 991003 has a large LCD screen making it more user friendly. It also has tutorial messages for calibration and setup, missing probe indicator, a rugged ergonomic case, faster battery replacement, plus the probe is situated on the top for better balance.
The Hanna Instruments-991003 is ideal for plating baths, wastewater, swimming pool and spa water quality and environmental applications. This meter is a portable pH/pH-mV/ORP/temperature meter with our unique Sensor Check feature that allows the user to determine the electrode status at any time.
The Hanna Instruments-1297D pH/ORP/temperature probe features an easy to clean recessed tip that prevents solids in solutions from collecting on the sensor. The stainless steel and titanium body of these probes function as a potential matching pin for increased stability of readings and extended sensor life.
This compact instrument fits in the palm of your hand and the bottom probe connection ensures the electrode cable doesn't get in your way.
- pH Sensor Check; Allows users to check electrode status at any time
- Multi-level LCD display; Display the current measurement simultaneously with the current temperature
- On-screen tutorial messages
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- Hanna Instruments-1297 pH/ORP/Temperature and HI 1296 pH/Temperature probe in titanium enclosure
- BEPS; (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Compact, heavy-duty, and water resistant
- Hanna Instruments-1297D pH/ORP probe with internal temperature sensor
- Starter pack of buffer and cleaning solutions
- Batteries and instructions
- Rugged carrying case
Protective rubber holsters are a popular option for the Hanna Instruments- 991001 meter. Available to buy separately Blue or Orange rubber, they encase the meter in a flexible neoprene shell and offer protection against accidental damage resulting from drops and spills. When used in the field the rubber holsters make the meters easy to hold with wet hands.
- Hanna Instruments-710023 - Holster in Orange
- Hanna Instruments-710024 - Holster in Blue
Replaceable Electrode – No need to replace the whole meter when the electrode needs replacing. Spare and replacement electrodes are available for this product.
Water Resistant – Can withstand temporary exposure to water, but should not be submerged or washed under running water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.