Water resistant thermistor thermometer with probe
The Hanna Instruments-93510 is a water resistant thermometer tailored for use in the laboratory.
Supplied complete with a high accuracy general purpose probe, it offers system accuracy of +/- 0.4°C making it the ideal choice as a reference thermometer.
- Quality control
- Laboratory reference thermometer
- Critical temperature checks
- Dual level backlit LCD displays highest and lowest readings in the cycle plus current temperature
- HOLD button freezes the reading for ease of recording
- Switch between °C or °F at the touch of a button
- Compact water resistant casing
- Advanced battery management features promote optimum working order
- Exceptionally long battery life of 2000 hours
- Battery error prevention system and low battery warning
- Battery level indicator at start up
- Hanna Instruments-762BL air/liquid stainless steel probe supplied as standard
- CAL button for calibration at 0°C in ice
- Hanna Instruments-762BL temperature probe
Accessories - available as optional
- Hanna Instruments-710007 Shockproof rubber boot in blue
- Hanna Instruments-710008 Shockproof rubber boot in orange
- Range of test keys at-18°C, 0.0°C, 70°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.