Hanna Instruments-7082M Electrolyte Solution for double-junction electrodes 3.5M KCI (230ml)
Hanna Instruments-7082M is a 3.5M Potassium Chloride solution designed to refill the electrolyte solution of double junction electrodes.
Double junction pH and ORP electrodes will require the 3.5M Potassium Chloride refill (Hanna Instruments-7082), because it has two chambers. The inner chamber has the Ag/AgCL reference wire with a fill solution of KCl plus AgCl, while the outer chamber has a KCl fill solution providing a Silver-free solution. This is important as Silver can precipitate easily in the presence of heavy metals and block the outer reference junction resulting in a longer response time and poor performance.
Top-up your double junction electrode as required.
- Silver free to eliminate silver precipitation.
See the Hanna range (various sizes available):
- Hanna Instruments-7071 Electrolyte Solution 3.5M KCl + AgCl
- Hanna Instruments-7072 Electrolyte Solution 1M KNO3
- Hanna Instruments-7075 Electrolyte Solution 1.7M KNO3 0.7M KCl
- Hanna Instruments-7076 Electrolyte Solution 1.0M NaCl
- Hanna Instruments-7078 Electrolyte Solution 0.5 (NH4 )2 SO4
- Hanna Instruments-7082 Electrolyte Solution 3.5M KCl
Hanna Instruments-8071 Electrolyte solution, 3.5M KCI +AgCl, Hanna Instruments-8082 Electrolyte Solution 3.5M KCI, and Hanna Instruments-8093 Electrolyte Solution 1M KCI + AgCl are available in 30ml x4 bottles, US Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) approved.
Hanna electrolyte fill solutions are made using high quality reagent-grade chemicals and are manufactured to the highest standards for precision and accuracy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.