The Hanna Instruments-9835 combines the four important parameters needed to measure conductivity in one high precision multi-parameter instrument
Designed to allow simultaneous sampling of electro conductivity (EC), Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Sodium Chloride (NaCl) and temperature, this is a great portable meter for measuring conductivity in testing or pressured environments.
- Choose between automatic and manual temperature compensations to match operating requirements
- For greater consistency and reproducibility, select from a range of TDS factors from 0.40 to 0.80 and a range of temperature coefficients from 0.00 to 6.00%
- Meter can be connected to a 12 Vdc power supply (optional)
- Designed for laboratory and field applications
- Probe connector located for ease and efficiency
- Battery location designed for fast, easy replacement
- Large user friendly LCD display provides clear tutorial messaging to guide the user through calibration and setup
- Waterproofed, rugged ergonomic casing - designed to survive harsh conditions of field use
- 4-ring probe design promotes greater stability over a broader measuring range and is equipped with an embedded temperature sensor
The Hanna Instruments-76309 conductivity and temperature probe features a PVC body with a stainless steel four ring design to deliver high accuracy over a broader conductivity range.
The four ring construction is designed to ensure the probe is immune to polarisation and fouling for longer periods of time. Combined with a one meter cable, this probe makes the meter particularly popular for use in a variety of applications both in the laboratory and out in the field.
- Hanna Instruments-76309 probe with internal temperature sensor on 1m cable
- Rugged carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.