Free & Total Chlorine, Total Hardness Iron and pH Ion Specific Meter - supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps.
Chlorine, Total Hardness, Iron low range and pH Portable Photometer
Chlorine and pH are two of the most closely monitored parameters in water quality tests. Hardness is also an important parameter, attentively regulated to reduce waste or ensure proper functioning of equipment. Iron can cause an unpleasant taste or stain kitchenware or laundry.
Offering high levels of accuracy as well as being water resistant, portable and easy to use, it makes it the optimum solution for quick, efficient and economical measurement for Chlorine, Total Hardness, Iron low range and pH.
The Hanna Instruments-96745 is a powerful instrument to keep all these parameters under control.
- Clear display messages make the instrument quick and easy to operate.
- The powerful Cal Check calibration function means that there is no need to return the instrument to the laboratory to check its efficiency. Samples can be checked and validation confirmed at the press of a button.
- Positive locking system ensures the cuvette is located in the same position each and every time is it placed in the measurement cell.
- Auto shut off feature turns meter off after 10 minutes of non-use to save battery life.
- Fully water resistant
- Clear easy to use function buttons
- Direct readout of parameter measured
Designed for precision
With the Hanna calibration check validation function, users can verify the performance of the meter quickly and easily at any time. Using Hanna NIST traceable standards, it takes just a few moments to check the accuracy of the instrument and to recalibrate as and when necessary.
All new instruments are factory calibrated at source and the electronic and optical design of the Hanna photometers minimises the need for frequent calibration. The Hanna calibration check further minimises the frequency with which instruments need to be returned to the calibration laboratory for full servicing.
- Meter only (HI -96725): 2 glass cuvettes, 9V battery
NB: reagents ordered separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.