Designed to measure the ammonia-nitrogen content in water samples, the Hanna Instruments-96715C is ideal for use in a wide range of applications.
Offering high levels of accuracy as well as being water resistant, portable and easy to use, this meter is hugely popular with operators across the water industry.
A measurement range of 0.00 to 9.99 ppm makes it the optimum solution for quick, efficient and economical ammonia measurement.
- Water: fresh and salt water fish tanks and farms, lakes, rivers, portable water, boiler feed water, sewage, industrial and waste water
- Clear display messages make the instrument quick and easy to operate.
- The powerful Cal Check calibration function means that there is no need to return the instrument to the laboratory to check its efficiency. Samples can be checked and validation confirmed at the press of a button.
- Positive locking system ensures the cuvette is located in the same position each and every time is it placed in the measurement cell.
- Auto shut off feature turns meter off after 10 minutes of non-use to save battery life.
- Fully water resistant
- Clear easy to use function buttons
- Direct readout of parameter measured
- Calibration check solution available - HI 96715-11
Designed for precision
With the Hanna calibration check validation function, users can verify the performance of the meter quickly and easily at any time. Using Hanna NIST traceable standards, it takes just a few moments to check the accuracy of the instrument and to recalibrate as and when necessary.
All new instruments are factory calibrated at source and the electronic and optical design of the Hanna photometers minimises the need for frequent calibration. The Hanna calibration check further minimises the frequency with which instruments need to be returned to the calibration laboratory for full servicing.
- 2 glass cuvettes
- 9V battery
- attaché case
- CAL CHECK Standards
- Cuvette cleaning cloths
NB: reagents ordered separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.