Photometer for phosphate, low range
The Hanna Instruments-96713 measures phosphate content in water, wastewater and seawater in the 0.00 to 2.50 mg/L (ppm) range.
Phosphates are particularly important for the growth and development of plant roots, and hence are one of the most common fertilisers used in agriculture. Phosphates are also utilised in detergents and are needed, in small quantities, for heating systems. However, high concentrations of phosphates can cause environmental pollution as they are a primary cause of eutrophication.
For these reasons, it is necessary to closely monitor the phosphate levels present in both municipal and industrial waste water.
Also available as a full kit Hanna Instruments-96713C.
- Clear display messages make the instrument quick and easy to operate.
- The powerful Cal Check calibration function means that there is no need to return the instrument to the laboratory to check its efficiency. Samples can be checked and validation confirmed at the press of a button.
- Positive locking system ensures the cuvette is located in the same position each and every time is it placed in the measurement cell.
- Auto shut off feature turns meter off after 10 minutes of non-use to save battery life.
- Fully water resistant
- Clear easy to use function buttons
- Direct readout of parameter measured
- Calibration check solution available - HI 96713-11
Designed for precision
With the Hanna calibration check validation function, users can verify the performance of the meter quickly and easily at any time. Using Hanna NIST traceable standards, it takes just a few moments to check the accuracy of the instrument and to recalibrate as and when necessary.
All new instruments are factory calibrated at source and the electronic and optical design of the Hanna photometers minimises the need for frequent calibration. The Hanna calibration check further minimises the frequency with which instruments need to be returned to the calibration laboratory for full servicing.
- Meter only (HI -96713): 2 glass cuvettes, 9V battery
- Full kit (Hanna Instruments-96713C): 2 glass cuvettes, 9V battery, attaché case, calibration check standards, cleaning cloths
NB: reagents ordered separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.