Direct connection of up to 20 m (66') without needing to amplify the signal to the HI 7638 probe
- Automatic diagnostic controls
- Available in four models, each with a different measurement range
- Operational mode LED indicators
- Automatic Temperature Compensation with HI 7638 potentiometric conductivity probe with built-in temperature sensor
- Transparent splash-proof cover included
These controllers allow direct connection of a potentiometric conductivity probe
(HI 7638) with a cable up to 20 m long, without needing a transmitter to amplify the signal.
The output configuration for connecting a recorder or a PLC can be chosen between
0-20 or 4-20 mA.
The LED on the front panel indicates the operating status of the controller.
The Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) is performed directly by the HI 7638 probe with built-in temperature sensor.
The front panel is protected behind a transparent splash-proof cover.
The HI 943500 series is supplied complete with mounting brackets and instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.