General Purpose Food Thermometer Dedicated for use with food
Compact robust handheld
Integrated Cal Check
Wide range: high accuracy
Designed for use with foods, with a particularly wide temperature measurement ranging from -50Â°C to + 150Â°C, the Hanna general purpose food thermometer is popular across the industry.
Light, compact and easy to handle, it offers a range of benefits for chefs and kitchen staff working in food production and preparation.
- Narrow, lightweight case makes it easy to pop in a pocket and have constantly on-hand
- Good sized display ensures readout is clearly visible at a glance
- Bigger screen allows supporting information and user instructions to be displayed
- Large single operation button means it is easy to operate in one hand
- Waterproof casing and rubberised keyboard makes sure the meter is not just splash proof but can resist hot humid conditions
- Probe connection at base of instrument for greater flexibility
- HI 765PW general purpose penetration probe supplied as standard
- Single pin phono connector
- No need to align pins
- Ideal for frequent probe changes
Choose colour coded options for enhanced food hygiene
Blue - Hanna Instruments-9241PB
Red - Hanna Instruments-9241PR
Green - Hanna Instruments-9241PG
Hanna Instruments-765 PW temperature probe
3 x AAA batteries
Rugged carrying case
Probes for different applications
The Hanna general purpose food thermometer can be used with a range of probes for different applications. All of these can be changed quickly and easily without requiring re-calibration.
Between pack probe part no: Hanna Instruments-765BP/G
Simulant block probe part no: Hanna Instruments-765FS
Air wire probe part no: Hanna Instruments-765W
Air/gas probe Hanna Instruments-765A
Liquid probe Hanna Instruments-765L
Full temperature monitoring
Food log book part no: FOODLOGBOOK
Automatic calibration check built-in
Operating automatically at 0Â°C when the meter is switched on, the Hanna Cal Check means there is no need to buy a separate calibration test plug.
This not only saves time and money, but also ensures that the meter is working correctly each and every time it is switched on for use.
Separate Hanna calibration test keys are available as optional extras to test the reading of the meter at a different temperature. Simply select your temperature, plug the appropriate test key into the probe input and check that the readin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.