The Hanna Instruments-904 analyses for water content ranging from 1ppm to 5%. This powerful titrator effectively monitors the KF reaction, detects the endpoint, and performs all necessary calculations and graphing.
- Precision dosing system by generator electrode – 400mA pulsed current, available with or without a diaphragm
- Molecular sieve desiccant – prevents the ingress of ambient humidity into the sealed solvent system while maintaining full titrator functionality; Regenerated at 300°C
- Sealed Cell – generator electrode; Dual pin bivoltammetric platinum sensing electrode; Molecule sieve desiccant cartridge; Replaceable septum for liquid sampling port; Accessory port
- Built-in stirrer – Automatic, integrated magnetic stirrer adjustable from 200-2000RPM; optical feedback for automatic speed control
- Sealed solvent system – Change to fresh reagent in a matter of seconds without opening titration vessel; minimises exposure to ambient humidity; PTFE tubing is resistant to harsh KF Chemicals; sealed tube holder to collect PTFE tube after exchanging reagent
- PTFE bottle cap – Caps fit any GL45-threaded bottle; chemical-resistant caps and fittings; removable desiccant cartridges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.