The Hanna Instruments-9033 is a rugged meter designed to withstand extended use in wet, humid, dusty or muddy conditions.
With the ability to select from multiple conductivity ranges, it can measure samples from deionised water through to brine without having to switch or recalibrate the probe - ideal for use out in the field.
Measurements are performed with automatic temperature compensation which adjusts for the effects of temperature on the probe.
The instrument also features the Hanna battery error prevention system to help ensure it is in optimum working order before going out on location.
- Slimline water resistant casing
- Large dual level LCD
- Simultaneous EC and temperature readings
- Easy to read display in tough conditions
- On-screen tutorial messaging
- Designed to support optimum working order
- 9v battery with approx 100 hours continuous use
- BEPS battery error prevention system
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Rubberised keyboard
- Select chosen range from multiple conductivity options
- Buttons are intuitively labelled for ease of use
- Rugged conductivity probe
- Includes 1m cable and DIN connection (supplied as standard)
- Hanna Instruments-76302W EC probe
- Rugged carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.