With the added benefit of a relative mV feature, this high specification bench meter is perfect for use in professional laboratories.
pH readings are automatically temperature compensated using an external temperature probe. To ensure maximum precision, the meter offers up to five point calibration with seven memorised buffers.
Measurement of mV with a resolution of up to 0.1mV can be taken using ORP electrodes through the pH channel input. It also uses ISE electrodes on the mV scale.
Conductivity measurements can be compensated relative to a selected reference temperature. The EC calibration mode allows the user to choose from among six recognised conductivity standards and perform single-point calibration. The most suitable EC and TDS range is automatically selected. The Hanna Instruments-2550-02 also offers the ability to set and lock the range manually.
GLP capabilities facilitate storage and retrieval of all data for pH, relative mV, EC and NaCl calibration and sample measurement. Data on maintenance and status of the electrode is also recorded.
The built-in logging function allows measurements to be stored and transferred to a PC through a USB interface. Users can manually log up to 200 records and interval log up to 500 records.
- Practical wide-based bench meter with two input channels
- Measures up to seven parameters
- Simultaneous measurement of pH, EC and temperature using separate sensors (supplied)
- Offering extra wide temperature range
- One electrode holder included as standard
- pH and EC electrodes and temperature probe all supplied as standard
- Wide screen LCD and rubberised keyboard with intuitive buttons
- Up to five point calibration with seven standard and two custom buffers
- EC/ TDS auto ranging, manual ranging and range lock
- HOLD button freezes readings on display
- Automatic temperature compensation for pH & EC
- Log on demand of up to 200 readings with USB connection for data download Interval logging of up to 500 samples
- Hanna Instruments-1131B pH electrode
- Hanna Instruments-76310 EC/TDS probe
- Hanna Instruments-7662 temperature probe
- Hanna Instruments-76404N electrode holder
- Starter pack of buffer and cleaning solutions (Hanna Instruments-7082)
- 12 VDC adapter
- Working instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.