Hanna Instruments-2315 utilises a four ring potentiometric probe with platinum sensor that offers greater versatility and accuracy over amperometric designs.
A potentiometric probe works on the principal of induction which eliminates the effects of polarisation (a common problem of amperometric systems). Two outer rings apply an alternating voltage and induce a current loop in the solution while two inner rings measure the voltage drop induced by the current loop (which is dependent on the conductivity of the solution). By utilising the 4-ring method, it is possible to measure very low to high conductivity levels (up to 200 mS/cm) without changing probes.
- Four ring potentiometric platinum probe
- Four measurement ranges
- ±1% F.s. accuracy
- Manual calibration
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Large LCD
- Built-in Solution Holders
- Recessed Connector Bay - Protects connectors from liquids.
- Municipal drinking water, environmental studies
- Printing industry - Fountain solution maintenance
- Water Treatment - Boiler/Cooling Tower water quality
- Agriculture - Fertiliser concentration
- Food processing - salt levels in food. (i.e. making pickles)
Hanna Instruments-76303 Platinum 4-ring potentiometric conductivity probe, 12VDC adapter and instruction manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.