The smart, slim-line design means Edge® can be used as a hand held, wall mount or bench top meter. Combined with sophisticated technology, it delivers fast accurate results with laboratory grade precision whichever format you choose to use.
Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch keypad and an intuitive user interface are just some of the attributes that make this meter stand out.
EC is measured through a unique digital electrode. Connected via an easy plug-in 3.5mm connector, this smart electrode enables Edge® to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information.
Programmed for basic and advanced modes, Edge offers simplified screen features for routine measurements or detailed data display. It warns users if the electrode is not clean or if buffers are contaminated during calibration using the exclusive Hanna CAL-CHECK feature.
- capacitive touch keypad
- large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- digital smart electrode enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- range: 0.00 to 29.99 uS/cm; 30.0 to 299.9 uS/cm; 300 to 2999 uS/cm
- resolution: 0.01 uS/cm; 0.1 uS./cm; 1 uS/cm
- accuracy: +/- 1% of reading
- slim, lightweight design means Edge can be hand-held, wall-mounted or used as a bench meter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.