- Single parameter pH meter features user-friendly tablet design with bench, portable or wall mount options for ultimate flexibility.
- Switch from portable to bench in the same procedure or clear the surface for easier working and hang on the wall.
- Range -2.00 to 16.00pH; resolution 0.01pH; data store for 1000 records; supplied with glass pH electrode + temperature sensor.
- Digital smart electrode compatible.
edge® pH is dedicated to testing pH. Using Hanna's latest innovation in technology and design, edge® can be adapted to suit your working method.
Select from hand held, wall mount or bench top - or switch between them all. edge® is happy any which way. Simply plug in the electrode, then play.
Measurement is simpler, quicker and more accurate than ever.
Results are fast and reliable. Combining high precision technology with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a small digital tablet, edge® is breaking new ground in electrochemistry.
A must-have meter for your laboratory!
Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch keypad and an intuitive user interface are just a few of the great attributes that make edge® stand out as the world's first Hybrid meter on the market.
- pH, mV pH and ORP reading modes
- capacitive touch keys
- large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- GLP data - records date, time, offset, and cell constant value (K)
- Digital smart electrodes enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- Programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Log-on demand and interval logging
- PC interface via micro USB
- Data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- 3.5 mm phono electrode connection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.