Browse the BlackStone Chemical Dosing Pump range here at Hanna Instruments.
Blackstone Chemical Dosing Pumps are built to withstand even the most rugged and tough industrial settings, thanks to its top-quality fibre-reinforced polypropylene housing and sealed assembly (designed to meet IP65 standards*).
A great deal of time, effort and research has gone into the production of BlackStone Pumps, making sure they are manufactured to the highest level of mechanical precision, capable of resisting the negative effects of most aggressive chemicals.
The low-maintenance BlackStone range covers a wide spectrum of dosing capacities and all made with positive displacement solenoid driven pumps that use a minimum number of moving parts, therefore reducing the risk of mechanical failure and ensuring each stroke is identical for a consistent flow rate. (Scroll down for a full list of materials used in the pump’s construction.)
Each pump measures 194 x 165 x 121 mm (7.6 x 6.5 x 4.8 inches), and weighs 3 kg (6.6lb). Installation has been made easy with ready-drilled holes for horizontal or vertical mounting. Easy operation has also been considered with a single control for pump output.
*IP65 (International Protection Rating) equals dust tight and water jet protected.
BL10-2 BlackStone Chemical Dosing Pump
The BL10-2 BlackStone Chemical Dosing Pump has a flow rate of 10.8 LPH (Litres per hour), rated pressure 3 bar (43.5 psi), and dosing frequency strokes per minute of 120. Power supply: 220/240 VAC.
Simple operation is guaranteed with a single control for pump output. The external flow rate control (potentiometer), on the face of the pump, allows users to adjust the percentage of flow from 0 to 100 per cent thus eliminating concerns over stroke rate or power settings. An LED Indicator lights up each time a stroke begins, allowing the user to keep an eye on the stroke rate from a distance.
Each pump is supplied with discharge and suction valves.
- HI-721004 Injection Valve assembly
- HI-721005 Foot valve assembly
- HI721101 Pump head, O-ring, screws and washer
- HI-721102 Discharge valve assembly
- HI-721103 - Suction valve assembly
- HI-721008 - Ceramic weight (4)
- HI-720011D - Magnet and coil for BL Pumps (230VAC)
- HI-720011U - Magnet and coil for BL pumps (115VAC)
- HI-720025 - Pump body
- HI-720034 - Magnet pump head assembly for BL pumps
- HI-721001 - Complete pump head with valves
- HI-72001 - Tube nut, 5 x 8 mm dia. (100 pcs)
- HI-721009 - Diaphragm
- HI-721010 - PTFE coated O-ring for pump head
- HI-721011 - Aluminium piston, insulation disk, washer and springs replacement kit for BL pump
- HI-721013 - Piston set for BL pump
- HI-721014 - Bottom housing and housing seal
- HI-721104 - Small diaphragm for BL pumps
- HI-721105 - BlackStone spare pump head
- HI-721106 - BlackStone pump head assembly
Materials used in a BlackStone Chemical Dosing Pump's construction:
- Pump head in PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)
- Diaphragm - a one-piece construction made from the very resistant PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene).
- Ball valves - glass
- O-rings - FPM/FKM (Fluoro Rubber)
- 5 x 8mm polyethylene tubing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.